Sunday, November 9, 2014
Rejoice!
Dear Fam,
The highlight of this week was went Elder Robbins came to our mission. I loved his workshop. He talked about the doctrine of responsibility and agency paired with control. He said that respoonsibility is the courage to confront your negative consequences. That we must take full responsibility for all our actions. That when we hide, make excusses, self justify, rationalize, blame, rebell, have ignorance, flee, have fear, give up or have self pity that is when we let satan take control of our lives. We hand our lives over to him. This is the exact list that destroyed Laman and Lemuel and the Anti Christs. It will also destroy us.
I also loved when he said when your going through a hard time on your mission and dont know what to do better, "Rejoice for suffering in the name of Jesus Christ". I love that. I will suffer for Him. Becuase he suffered everything for me. I give Him my life.
Khiezel has her baptisimal interview this week! Yay. She she so cute and prepared for the gospel. After 2 years of going to church she can finally be baptised. We are seeking to build this area. I love it.
Nagmamahal,
Sister Reed
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment