Sunday, November 9, 2014

Called to Serve.

Dear Family, This week, we have been continuing to work and increase our faith. I have been reading the 4 gospels of Christ. Starting in Mathew in my personal study because it is close to Christmas. I am in love with the gospel of Christ, like i dont want to end personal study. The life of christ is beauiful. What he did was like magic. NOw, that is me, I am his disciple. I am doing the same thing as if he were here on the earth. I would invited everyone to read the 4 gospels this Christmas, so that we can better follow his example and do what he did. Wednesday and Thursday we were traveling ALL day....We had to got o San Pablo for Sister Krisubanu's 4 week check up. They checked to see how her training is going. They want us to start helping our comp with base lesson plans with the doctrines and scriptures from the doctrines of the kingdom. She was excited bc I already taught her how to do it :) Ahead of the game. We have been continuing to teach Khiezel Anne. She has been reading 1 chapter in the book of Mormon every day and stayed after sacrament for class and enjoyed it! She will be baptized this Saturday at 6pm. She had her interview and passed :) She has a desire to live the gospel bc it makes her happy. It is the only light in her life. I was reminded this week. Be thou humble. We found a recent convert family that is less active now. They live in a little shack above the ocean. It is really dirty. The children look like they are Holocaust victims. They dont wear many clothes and are very bear. They are probably hungry every night and literally have nothing. But, one thing. The gospel. We dont need that much in this life to be happy except the gospel. We are so blessed, I feel like i have so much from my father in heaven. I have food, and dont have to sleep on cold dirty cement and I have clothes to cover my bone. God has given us so much. When I see that, It reminds me of all the things I have and of his love for everyone of us. One of the LA members is struggling with smoking. We are helping him with the repentance process. He said that he smokes bec he gets cold at his job. Soooo i found an old sweter of an elder and gave it to him to help him remove his addidtion. If that is the real problem. We will find out how it goes deeper and what the real reason is. We have been opening our mouths to everyone and found new investigators. We want to find those who are prepared. Nanay Legar is going through hard trails. She is sick and suffering. She doesnt have any friends and always cries and lets her heart out when she is with us as we teach her the doctrine. We have been working with the auxiliaries. Our bishop didnt come to church, we dont have a ward mission leader, and most of our investigator dont desire to come to church. But, we are happy in the work of the lord. Doing what lies in our power. We have been making lists of the members LA, RC and inves and giving it to the specific auxiliaries so they can assign them fellow shippers. I hope this can become a fellow shipping ward. Mahal na mahal kita! Sister Reed

No comments:

Post a Comment