Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Work work work is the secret

Hello pamilya! So i had my first week here in Tayabas! There is like nothing in the area book, so we are starting over again. Even in the ward we are building up their excitment in missionary work. YAY! we are looking and finding investigators through the members. The area is huge and beautiful. The people are different in this area, lots of concerns. But it is nothing that Christ cannot handle. I had my first exchanges! I was nervous because i still don't know the area but we were guided. I love the sisters in this area. We are teaching sister Roxanne. She is 15 and progression. The youth of the church are being prepared for the time when Christ will come. We went to the beach for pday. That was my favorite pday. Thats it...nothing else really exciting happened. We are teaching an indaian women that barely understands english and knows only a little tagalog. she didnt know Christ loved her and was so surprised. We know simple truths that help define who we are and bulid us. It breaks my heart when they sont know a Savior of the whoel world loves them. I guess thats why we are here. :) MaHAL nA mahal kita! SISTER REED

No comments:

Post a Comment