Sunday, June 1, 2014
Masayang Work
Hello po family!!!
I feel a little brain dead, I am not sure what to write. But we had a really great week. We have been working really hard in our area and we are teaching lots of lessons! YAY! We taught 18 lessons with a member present this week. I think that I havent been higher than that before!
In church on Sunday in Gospel Principals Brother Jay Jay asked me to pick a song and i asked what the topic was, he said, kayo. haha Sister Cortes taught the lesson on the spot again. I think we are getting good at teaching unexpectedly.
Sister MV bore her testimony in sacrament on sunday. I was so touched. Before she said she had no testimony. We helped her to find it. She said in her testimony yesterday that she is grateful for for the missionaries to teach her the gospel and that she now knows this is the true church on the earth. I was so touched that she knows the truth for herself and feels it inside herself.
We also witnessed a miracle on Sunday. Our investigator that is preparing for baptism this month said that She didn't have money to pay to come to church. She really wanted to come. We told her that is she prayed to Heavenly father with faith, he would help her find a way. She got the opporunity to exercise her faith and we saw her on sunday! We had a fast for her to help her have a way. her desire is so strong. We witnessed a little miracle. When there is a will, there is a way. Heavenly Father looks out for all of HIs children. He knows our desires and is willing to help us as we come unto him.
We will continue to serve our Heavenly Father in bringing His children unto Him again. Though the temptations of the adversary are tough, we shall stand strong as we help our investigators overcome. He is hitting hard, but we will remain strong.
Nagmamahal,
SIster Reed
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment