Sunday, January 19, 2014
He is there
Pamilya!
Well...this week was quite the challenge. SO many of our appointments and investigators punted us! Means, they were gone when we were supposed to have an appointment. We are trying hard to work with are members, but is not successful yet...I was thinking one day, in normal life, are we so busy that we dont have time for the Lord? How do i use my time? In 2Nephi 31:20-21 it says once we recieve these things (the gospel), is all things done? I would say unto you nay. I know that we must apply and then re apply all doctrine of Christ. We must endure to the end which means keeping our baptisimal covenant which means we are missionaries of the lord, building this kingdom of earth, having faith, and repenting every day.
Sister Eva Garcia came to church yesterday with her children. Yay! Her husband does not believe in God. I think that the TRUE gospel can change him :)
This week Sister Andre got baptized! She is a part member family and is a young women. She has such a sweet spirit.
In the pic is the Rona pamilya children. They are cute, they are always so excited when the missionaries come and want to hear a "story".
When we were talking to one of our investigators, Marco (ps he looks like a philipino version of peter pan) we asked him why his family was so important. He said, Wihtout family, there is no story. I haev never heard that response. Itis like without your family there is no you. We are each an important part of our family.
I know that no one is beyond the redemptive power of the savior. I know that Jesucristo resurrection broke what to that point had been the unyielding chains of death. He literally opened the path whereby each of heavenly fathers children would have the opportunity to rise from death and live again. I know that our father is always here for us he is close. DandC 68:6. His desire for us is to come unto him.
I am so grateful for the opportunity to grow closer and closer to my savior.
Mahal Kita!
Sister Reed
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment