Monday, February 3, 2014
I will give
Kamusta!!!
I will give. I will give all that I have. What we give is what makes us beautiful to the Lord. I will give.
I have not been transferred so I get to stay in Darasa for another transfer with Sister Miranda! This week in Darasa we have visited 13 families and shared the referral activity and teaching them the doctrine to build their testimony. We have been working with the members a lot this week. It makes a huge difference in all our lessons. We practice teach with our members before we have them teach with us. We had powerful lessons with our investigators. Their agency and faith will help them come unto Christ. We invite all men to come unto Christ. The Book of Mormon does the same thing. It invites all men to come unto Christ and be perfected in Him. Being perfect in Him, to me means, becoming healed. The BOM heals us. Our sinful lives become clean through reading the BOM and using the power of the atonement to change our lives.
This week Sister Jeneeva came to church! She is not married yet, but has a strong desire to have a celestial family. They read and pray as a family every night. Her husband is a member. She wants to be a member more than anything in her life.I know that she will turn unto her savior.
I know that this work is the Lords Way. The Lord's way is the right way. The doctrine of Christ is the way. In the work of salvation, His son is the excellent way. Isaiah 55:8-9 DandC82:10 DansC 104:16. When our thoughts are the same as the Lords thoughts, we loose all our our pride and sin, we can become the Way of the Lord. There is one way to eternal life. That is through our Savior, through making covenants with our Savior. This is the way and the life. OUr Savior is the light of the world. HE leads the path way we should go.
Yesterday there was a BROWN OUT! means, that all electricity in the town went out. So it is really dark. We have candles in our apartment so it was fun to work on papers by candle light. It is my favorite thing to teach by candle light. The spirit is so strong. When i was teaching the Restoration i talked about the Apostasy being like a brown out. That the whole world went dark. That the light of the candle is the one true church. THe book of mormon, our savior of the world, the restoration that lights the path of which we should travel home. The whole room was so quite as teh spirit could testify of the doctrinal truths.
Mahal ko gawain mga missonray! Alam ko na, ito simbahan ay totoo! Alam ko po na ang Aklat ni mormon ay totoo at Joseph Smith ay totoong propeta para sa ito huling dispensayiaon.
Mahal ko kayo!
Sister Reed
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment